Anglian Water is the largest water and wastewater company in England. Watch how an integrated leak and pressure management system helps this utility reduce water loss management costs and meet regulatory compliance.
Business Case Anglian Water: Keeping the Water Flowing with Schneider Electric
Business Case Fritzens WWTP in Tyrol, Austria: Making Net Zero Energy Consumption a Reality
Learn how process optimization turned the Fritzens wastewater treatment plant from an energy consumer to an energy producer thanks to Schneider Electric solutions.
We embrace our responsibility as stewards of water through our commitment to provide specific solutions to the challenges facing our industry. We strive to provide prudent modernization of aging infrastructure, minimize the reliance and impacts of energy, solve discrepancies between spending and funding, ease the ramifications of increasing regulations, enhance the resiliency and response to emergencies, and ensure public health, safety and security.
- Over 40% of world population is living under water stress
- Water demand is projected to increase by over 55%
- Over 50% of the surface water in Europe is below good ecological status
- Yearly water losses in US through main leakages is 6.5 Gm3 (could supply a 200M population)
- 8% of global energy is consumed by water and wastewater industry treatment and network processes
- Flooding events have increased fourfold in the past 20 years
- Making the most of your assets and water resources Helping the industry treat and deliver safer water 24/7, at lower operating cost, using less energy
- We deliver efficiency across the entire water cycle Schneider Electric is a global technology player with products, solutions and services that cover from field to enterprise. We have references in each of the areas of the water cycle within different domains that exemplify our performance.