Meet the star of our new film: an electrical engineer, in an ordinary hospital, who has powers beyond his imagination.
- The number of people 60 years and older will double by 2050.
- It will cost the average hospital an additional $1M per year if our energy costs increase 25%, as expected, in the next 5 years.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- Hospitals, on average, lose 10%, or $52M, annually, of their hospital assets due to theft.
- Hospital-acquired infections can cost hospitals up to $130,000 per incident.
- Nurses spend at least 1 hour per shift searching for medical equipment.
A song that saved the world The Butterfly Effect Stories
Region Skåne Hospital
The county of Region Skåne in Sweden has set an ambitious goal to be fossil fuel free by 2020. And with an energy performance contract from Schneider Electric, they are on their way.
Musgrove Park Hospital
Schneider Electric's energy performance contract solution has made Musgrove one of the most energy efficient and cost effective hospitals in the UK, without paying a penny upfront.
The South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute
With the help of Schneider Electric, the South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI) is building a highly intelligent, world-class facility to meet the rising demand for both health and medical research facilities.
New South Glasgow Hospital
Utilizing Schneider Electric's comprehensive intelligent healthcare infrastructure solution, the New South Glasgow Hospital will be one of the most advanced acute services hospitals in the UK.Read Story