Meet the star of our new film: an electrical engineer, in an ordinary hospital, who has powers beyond his imagination.
Our aging population is straining our healthcare system as more patients seek care. Adjusting to healthcare reform is putting a burden on an already aging healthcare infrastructure. Building, operating, and maintaining a healthcare facility is a challenging and complex task.
- The number of people 60 years and older will double by 2050.
- It will cost the average hospital an additional $1M per year if our energy costs increase 25%, as expected, in the next 5 years.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- Hospitals, on average, lose 10%, or $52M, annually, of their hospital assets due to theft.
- Hospital-acquired infections can cost hospitals up to $130,000 per incident.
- Nurses spend at least 1 hour per shift searching for medical equipment.
A song that saved the world The Butterfly Effect Stories