- Harmonic Mitigating Energy Efficient Transformers Provide cleaner, stabler power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Mini Power-Zone Transformers Combine transformer and circuit breaker distribution panel into one space and labor saving unit.
- Non-Ventilated General Purpose Transformers For use in contaminated or dust-laden environments, indoor and outdoor.
- Drive Isolation Transformers Specifically designed for the rigorous demands of ac and dc motor drive loads.
- Instrument Transformers Current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs or PTs) are used for measurement and control of generation, transmission, and distribution equipment.
- Premium 30 Energy Efficient Transformers Reduce lost energy. Be up to 30% more efficient with these NEMA Premium Efficiency Program approved transformers.
- Industrial Control Transformers Type T and TF industrial control transformers are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation.
- Buck and Boost Transformers Economical space-saving design for providing small changes in voltages to match load requirements.
- Energy Efficient Transformers Provide low temperature rise for energy savings and longer life.
- Non-Linear Energy Efficient Transformers K-factor rated specifically to withstand harmonic heating and high neutral currents associated with computer equipment and other single phase electronic loads.
- Sealed General Purpose Transformers (Resin Encapsulated) Intended for power, heating, and lighting applications.
- Transformer Disconnects For NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 Enclosures
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse