PresentationThis industry-leading MCC provides an additional level of arc flash prevention, and minimizes the potential for personnel injury by containing and redirecting the arc energy out from the top of the motor control center. The MCC offers the smallest footprint on the market while still providing superior strength and protection.
> Explore the Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC in 3D animation.
> Watch our Video: Leading the Evolution of Arc Flash Safety: Square D Model 6 Arc Resistant MCC
Advance the level of safety at your facility with the Square D™ Model 6 Arc Resistant Motor Control Center. With proven reliability and low maintenance requirements, this industry-leading motor control center provides an additional level of arc flash prevention and protection. Our unique design is engineered to enhance worker safety and offers a combination of incident reduction options, arc-containing enclosure, and incident energy reduction features.
- UL® witnessed in accordance with C37.20.7
- Designed to UL 845 standard
- Industry-exclusive, full-depth vertical wireway
- Arc resistant Type 2A rating, protection of front, rear, and sides
- NEMA® Types 1, 1A, 3R, and 12 enclosures with increased fasteners and 12 gauge steel
- Roof flaps for release of arc flash gases
- Improves safety and reduces risk
- Space-saving design, smallest footprint in the market
- Engineered for superior strength
- Requires less maintenance and inspections
- Flexible bucket design and placement
- Easily customizable and flexible for selective coordination
- Flexible communication platform
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse