PresentationThe I-Line™ Combo Panelboard saves time and space by combining I-Line and NQ/NF sections in one panelboard. The I-Line Combo Panelboard features a smart, space-saving design for fast installation and a smaller footprint, all with the proven reliability trusted for decades. And since you install one panelboard instead of two, you save on installation time, labor expenses, and material costs.
> Explore I-Line Combo Panelboard in 3D animation
I-Line Combo Panelboards are capable of feeding large motor loads and are utilized in most every market segment. Wherever electricity is distributed or controlled, you can install or retrofit I-Line Combo Panelboards.
- 600y/347 Vac, 48 Vdc maximum
- 1200 A maximum main circuit breaker or 800 A maximum main lug
- 1200 A maximum branch circuit breaker
- 200,000 A SCCR when using current limiting main or branch circuit breakers
- Fully rated and series rated systems available
- Interiors available in plated copper or aluminum bus
- Complete line of UL listed interiors with 200% rated neutrals for non-linear loads
- Sub-feed or through-feed lugs through 1200 A
- Interiors accept plug-on thermal magnetic or solid state branch circuit breakers
- Branch circuit breakers have no loose mounting hardware and are the fastest in the industry to install with only a screw driver
- Lighting section interiors accept both bolt-on and plug-on branch circuit breakers
- Branch circuit breakers are simple to rearrange in the field, limited restrictions on mounting locations
- 100,000 A - 240,000 A field installable plug-in SPD units
- Available with or without door, or with hinged trim
- Broad range of field installable kits available from stock
- Bolt-on branch circuit breakers attach with captive screws
- Available in Single Enclosure (26” and 32” width) or Duplex Enclosure (32” and 44” width)
- A screwdriver is the only tool you need to install these breakers, which saves valuable installation time.
- Uses the classic Square D™ I-Line and NQ/NF layout with a familiar feel and ensures no time lost in learning how to install. Flexible
- The Single I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 26” and 32” widths. Order the 32” if your project requires more I-Line mounting space.
- The Duplex I-Line Combo Panelboard is available in 32” and 44” widths, either in two hard-bussed lighting sections or one hard-bussed lighting section and open mounting space for field installable options.
- The I-Line power section mounts horizontally, and is available in 18-, 22.5- or 31.5-inch configurations.
- Requires up to 40 percent less space than a traditional I-Line and NQ and/or NF lighting panelboards configuration.
- The I-Line Combo Panelboard is built to the same UL Listed® 67 standard as other Square D panelboards.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse