Square D™ meter mains available in ring or ringless styles
Used in residential applications where local codes require service disconnects to be located outside the dwelling.
FeaturesMeter main devices are used in residential applications where local codes require service disconnects to be located outside the dwelling. They include the utility meter socket and factory installed and/or provisions for field installation of service disconnect(s) to feed downstream devices. Meter mains are surface mount and typically used with interior mounted sub-feed load centers.
- Ring or ringless styles available
- Available in two styles for either QO® or Homeline® circuit breaker formats
- 100 A to 400 A Main Ampere ratings
- Units available with up to six service disconnects
- Multiple disconnect units can be converted to semi-flush with addition of flange kit
- Generator Kits available to provide switching method between main utility service and back-up power source
- Multiple disconnect units can accommodate plug-on Surgebreaker™ Secondary Surge Arrester
- All units built per ANSI C12.7, NEMA PB-1, UL standards 50, 67 and 414 and are listed in UL file number E-6294
- Devices meet Federal Specifications W-P-115C for government housing
- Devices meet the Electric Utility Service Equipment Requirements Committee (EUSERC) standards
ApplicationsNOTE: Check with local utility to ensure selected equipment meets local requirements.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint, or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Need Information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse resources