QO™ Plug-on Neutral Load Centers
Square D™ QO Plug-on Neutral (PoN) load centers
QO Plug-on Neutral (PoN) Load Centers interiors are engineered to accept PoN CAFI circuit breakers for a quick Plug-on Neutral connection on every circuit. Designed for reliability and a time- and labor-saving installation, the QO Plug-on Neutral Load Center contains an extended neutral bar that directly connects to the QO Plug-on Neutral CAFI circuit breakers.
QO Plug-on Neutral (QO PoN) Load Centers are designed to reduce installation time of CAFI Circuit Breakers. Installing QO Plug-on Neutral CAFI Circuit Breakers eliminates the pigtail connection, clearing the wire gutter and speeding up the job. The mounting rail of plug-on neutral load center is engineered with a plated neutral bar that accepts all QO Circuit Breakers and is similar to the thermoplastic rail of standard QO load centers, but allows for the Plug-on Neutral CAFI Circuit Breakers to be connected on any circuit. A comprehensive selection of QO Plug-on Neutral Load Centers are available to meet your specific needs.
Single phase only
- 100 and 200 amps Main breaker 125, 200 and 225A main lug devices available
- 24, 30, 42, 54 and 60 full-size spaces/circuits
- Use standard QO flush or surface mount covers
- Accepts both QO PoN and pigtail CAFI Circuit Breakers, and all QO Circuit Breakers and QO accessories
- The QO Plug-on Neutral Load Center offers are additions to the standard QO offer
The QO Plug-on Neutral Advantage
- The QO Plug-on Neutral Load Center interior is engineered for a quick Plug-on Neutral connection on every circuit.
- Features an innovative connector jaw that is integral to the Plug-on Neutral CAFI Circuit Breaker, eliminating the neutral wire, pigtail connection providing cleaner gutter space.
- Straight-in wiring and uniform termination lugs help minimize cable bends, reducing waste and minimizing installation time.
- Standard 22,000/10,000 ampere series short circuit current rating on main breaker load centers provides increased application capabilities.
- Backed Out Neutral Screws save labor and installation time.
- Features all of the QO Load Center benefits, now available with a quick Plug-on Neutral connection.
Tools and CalculatorsBrowse the most useful tools and calculators to find quick answers. Browse
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Contact Technical SupportCall or email our knowledgeable support team for product support, troubleshooting, and questions Browse resources