Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Overcurrent and earth fault relay for basic protection of feeders and distribution transformers
- Three models
- Digital I/O: 0-4 Inputs/3-7 Outputs
- 1 Modbus communication port
- Lithium battery
Period : 2 years
- Easy operation and good ergonomics
- Fast set-up - installation, wiring, parameter setting directly on the relay without a PC
- Safety of operating personnel - accessible parts made of insulating materials with no sharp edges
- Environmentally friendly - RoHS compliant, low energy consumption, ISO 14001 certified, recyclable >85%.
- Attractive, cost-effective, and easy to understand
- Reduced maintenance costs - continuous self-tests to extend periods between maintenance.
ApplicationsStandard protection applications
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
- Series 10 N provides protection against earth fault.
- Series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- Series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Tools and CalculatorsBrowse the most useful tools and calculators to find quick answers. Browse
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Contact Technical SupportCall or email our knowledgeable support team for product support, troubleshooting, and questions Browse resources