- Transformer Disconnects For NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 Enclosures
- Industrial Control Transformers Type T and TF industrial control transformers are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation.
- Instrument Transformers Current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs or PTs) are used for measurement and control of generation, transmission, and distribution equipment.
- Harmonic Mitigating Energy Efficient Transformers Provide cleaner, stabler power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Mini Power-Zone Transformers Combine transformer and circuit breaker distribution panel into one space and labor saving unit.
- Non-Ventilated General Purpose Transformers For use in contaminated or dust-laden environments, indoor and outdoor.
- Drive Isolation Transformers Specifically designed for the rigorous demands of ac and dc motor drive loads.
- DOE 2016 Square D Energy Efficient EX Transformers An evolution to our Energy Efficiency transformers that are compliant to the new DOE 2016 efficiency standards.
- Energy Efficient Transformers Provide low temperature rise for energy savings and longer life.
- Non-Linear Energy Efficient Transformers Type NL and NLP dry-type transformers for computers, copiers, printers, FAX machines, video display terminals, and other equipment having switched-mode power supplies.
- Sealed General Purpose Transformers (Resin Encapsulated) Intended for power, heating, and lighting applications.
- Premium 30 Energy Efficient Transformers Reduce lost energy. Be up to 30% more efficient with these NEMA Premium Efficiency Program approved transformers.
- Buck and Boost Transformers Economical space-saving design for providing small changes in voltages to match load requirements.
- Cast Coil Transformers Unequalled capability to handle unusually high impact and short circuit loads.
- Power-Dry II Transformers Economical, dry solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Substation Liquid Filled Transformers Used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
- Model III Package Unit Substations Compact construction and efficient performance for buildings that need to maximize space to convert power.
- Padmount Liquid Filled Transformers For use on underground power distribution systems.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint, or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Need Information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse resources