- Instrument Transformers Current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs or PTs) are used for measurement and control of generation, transmission, and distribution equipment.
- Industrial Control Transformers (Machine Tool) Control power transformers are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation and can accommodate high inrush current.
- Industrial Control Transformer Disconnects Transformer disconnects provide a convenient source of 120 V power for auxiliary or isolated loads
- Low Voltage Distribution Transformers, DOE 2016 Harmonic Mitigating (NP) Provide cleaner, stabler power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Mini Power-Zone Transformers Combine transformer and circuit breaker distribution panel into one space and labor saving unit.
- Non-Ventilated General Purpose Transformers For use in contaminated or dust-laden environments, indoor and outdoor.
- Low Voltage Drive Isolation Transformers Specifically designed for the rigorous demands of ac and dc motor drive loads.
- Low Voltage Distribution Transformers, DOE 2016 Efficiency Three Phase (EX) Low Voltage Distribution Transformer solution from Square D, compliant with current DOE rules for energy efficiency.
- Low Voltage Distribution Transformers, DOE 2016 Efficiency Single Phase (EE) Provide low temperature rise for energy savings and longer life.
- Non-Linear Energy Efficient Transformers Type NL and NLP dry-type transformers for computers, copiers, printers, FAX machines, video display terminals, and other equipment having switched-mode power supplies.
- Low Voltage General Purpose Transformers (Resin Encapsulated) Intended for power, heating, and lighting applications.
- Low Voltage General Purpose Transformers (Buck Boost Transformers) Economical space-saving design for providing small changes in voltages to match load requirements.
- Model III Package Unit Substations Model III unit substations offer compact construction and efficiency for buildings that need to maximize the use of space without sacrificing performance.
- Padmount Liquid Filled Transformers For use on underground power distribution systems.
- Cast Coil Transformers Unequalled capability to handle unusually high impact and short circuit loads.
- Power-Dry II Transformers Economical, dry solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Substation Liquid Filled Transformers Used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint, or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an expert
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Need Information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products. Browse resources