- Industrial Control Transformers Type T and TF industrial control transformers are designed with low impedance windings for excellent voltage regulation.
- Instrument Transformers Current transformers (CTs) and voltage transformers (VTs or PTs) are used for measurement and control of generation, transmission, and distribution equipment.
- Transformer Disconnects For NEMA 1 and NEMA 12 Enclosures
- Buck and Boost Transformers Economical space-saving design for providing small changes in voltages to match load requirements.
- DOE 2016 Square D Energy Efficient EX Transformers An evolution to our Energy Efficiency transformers that are compliant to the new DOE 2016 efficiency standards.
- Drive Isolation Transformers Specifically designed for the rigorous demands of ac and dc motor drive loads.
- Energy Efficient Transformers Provide low temperature rise for energy savings and longer life.
- Harmonic Mitigating Energy Efficient Transformers Provide cleaner, stabler power for sensitive electronic equipment.
- Mini Power-Zone Transformers Combine transformer and circuit breaker distribution panel into one space and labor saving unit.
- Non-Linear Energy Efficient Transformers K-factor rated specifically to withstand harmonic heating and high neutral currents associated with computer equipment and other single phase electronic loads.
- Non-Ventilated General Purpose Transformers For use in contaminated or dust-laden environments, indoor and outdoor.
- Premium 30 Energy Efficient Transformers Reduce lost energy. Be up to 30% more efficient with these NEMA Premium Efficiency Program approved transformers.
- Sealed General Purpose Transformers (Resin Encapsulated) Intended for power, heating, and lighting applications.
- Cast Coil Transformers Unequalled capability to handle unusually high impact and short circuit loads.
- Model III Package Unit Substations Compact construction and efficient performance for buildings that need to maximize space to convert power.
- Padmount Liquid Filled Transformers For use on underground power distribution systems.
- Power-Dry II Transformers Economical, dry solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Substation Liquid Filled Transformers Used in a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
Distributor LocatorA simple tool to locate easily your nearest Schneider Electric distributor Find a Distributor
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse