- Type L UL 489 Rotary Handle Circuit Breaker Mechanisms Door-mounted, variable-depth operating mechanisms feature heavy duty, all metal construction with trip indication.
- Dual Cable Operating Mechanisms Cable Operating Mechanisms allow for a single handle operator to operate two circuit breakers.
- Variable Depth Circuit Breaker Mechanisms Suitable for either right or left-hand flange mounting, convertible on the job for flexibility
- TeSys DF and LS1 Fuse carriers from 25 A to 125 A, up to 690 V
- Mini- Vario and Vario UL 508 Manual Motor Control Switches
- TeSys VLS UL98 and UL60947-4-1 Disconnect Switches
- MD Enclosed Disconnect Switch Listed UL 508 switch suitable for use as a motor disconnect.
- TeSys LK4 Non fusible disconnect switches Non-fusible disconnect switches are compact or standard sized switches that break and make power circuits, on and off loads, and provide safety isolation.
- TeSys GS Fusible Disconnect Switches from 30 to 800 A
Tools and CalculatorsBrowse the most useful tools and calculators to find quick answers. Browse
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Contact Technical SupportCall or email our knowledgeable support team for product support, troubleshooting, and questions Browse resources