- NF Panelboard The NF Lighting Panelboard is used for 480/277 Vac lighting loads. Available 600 A maximum main circuit breaker or main lugs and field accessories.
- MVP - NF Panelboards NF lighting and power distribution panelboards
- MVP - NQ Panelboards State-of-the-art in lighting panelboards.
- Powerlink Intelligent Panelboards Overcurrent protection, automated lighting controls, and plug load control from a standard sized panelboard.
- Controller – 3500 Level G4 Controller Web enabled control for managing and controlling lighting.
- Modular Panelboard System This Square D™ Modular Panelboard System bundles electrical distribution equipment into a single factory assembled and wired integrated system.
- Column Width Panelboards Panelboards that mount in W, H, or I-beam support columns
- NF Panelboards Lighting and Appliance circuit protection up to 125A at 480Y/277 Vac
- NQ Panelboards 240 Vac maximum Lighting and Appliance circuit protection
- Powerlink MVP Monitor energy use by circuit, zone, or system and enjoy automated lighting and plug load control
- I-Line Power Distribution Panelboards Ideal for service entrance equipment or downstream distribution panels in the electrical system of a large commercial or industrial facility.
- Square D I-Line Smart Cell Space-saving module for value-added digital solutions
- I-Line Combo Panelboard Combines I-Line and lighting sections in one panelboard.
- Modular Panelboard System Bundles electrical distribution equipment into a single factory assembled and wired integrated system.
- Integrated Power Center (IPC) Combines electrical distribution equipment and building management controls into a single factory-assembled and pre-wired integrated system
- Integrated Power Center 2 Free-standing front and rear aligned integrated equipment that reduces footprint and lowers on-site installation costs.
Tools and CalculatorsBrowse the most useful tools and calculators to find quick answers. Browse
Where to BuySearch partners, distributors and integrators in your area. Find a distributor
Contact Technical SupportCall or email our knowledgeable support team for product support, troubleshooting, and questions Browse resources