Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the accuracy of the analog output terminals on the ATV66?

The analog output accuracy is 0.5% and the linearity accuracy is 0.1% therefore the total accuracy is 0.6%.


CTA-ID : 13184
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?