Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

How do you order replacment contacts for the 9007 Type C limit switches?<br /><br />

Depending on the class and type you will have to order the plug in unit less the head. The plug in unit ( i.e. 9007 CO54) will contain the contacts.

CTA-ID : 12012
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?