Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the external power supply module used for on the Micrologic A, P and H trip units?

When used with the MICROLOGIC A, P, and H trip units, a power supply module makes it possible to:
Display currents less than 20% of sensor (In).
Maintain display of tripping causes after opening of the circuit breaker.
Store the value of the interrupted current (P and H trip units only).

CTA-ID : 8893
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?