Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Drive trips on OH:
• The drive cooling fan is not working.
• The ambient temperature is too high.
• An enclosure air vent is blocked.
• A heat source is too close to the drive.
• The drive heatsink temperature sensor is malfunctioning.
• Restart operation by resetting the drive detected fault after cool-off.
• Decrease the ambient temperature by increasing the free space around the drive and removing any heat generating source from the proximity of the drive.
• Check the fan operation