The smart thermostat, made Wiser.Learn more
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Receive all the latest updates, news, and offers via Twitter.Follow us on Twitter
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Shop tests, unloaded motor
Testing the ATS with an unloaded motor, usually trips the ATS22 with SSCr.
After entering the correct motor data, and set the LAC to ON:
- t90 = Factory 30 but changed to 10. ( Due to No Load connected and monitor ramp acceleration. This value to be changed back or increased when in the field under actual start-up. )
- ILt = Factor 350 changed to 200% for Shop Testing. Value to be changed in the field if Current Limit trips out.
- tLS = Factory 15s changed to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 15s after completion of testing. )
- ACC = Factory 10s change to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 10s after completion of testing. )
- SSC = Factory On, changed to oFF. ( Using Voltage control vs. Torque. )
- ItH = Found to be on ErUn, changed to On. ( Factory is On. )
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!