Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Shop tests, unloaded motor
Testing the ATS with an unloaded motor, usually trips the ATS22 with SSCr.
After entering the correct motor data, and set the LAC to ON:
- t90 = Factory 30 but changed to 10. ( Due to No Load connected and monitor ramp acceleration. This value to be changed back or increased when in the field under actual start-up. )
- ILt = Factor 350 changed to 200% for Shop Testing. Value to be changed in the field if Current Limit trips out.
- tLS = Factory 15s changed to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 15s after completion of testing. )
- ACC = Factory 10s change to 60s for Shop Testing. ( Changed back to 10s after completion of testing. )
- SSC = Factory On, changed to oFF. ( Using Voltage control vs. Torque. )
- ItH = Found to be on ErUn, changed to On. ( Factory is On. )