Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

I have an old Square D switchboard that I need to add a breaker to. What information do I need to supply to you?

The most helpful information is to identify the “plant code” and “factory order number” stamped into the Square D equipment nameplate.  If this is not available or if the board is too old to still have record drawings (more than 15 years old), then supply the plant or field office with any photographs and note the amount of size (height) and locations of any blank fillers, the width of the sections and the largest amp frame devices presently mounted in the interior.
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?