Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
3-Phase, 600V, P and R Frame Breakers with Micrologic Trip Units
Ir: The Ir long-time pickup level was exceeded.
Isd/ Ii: The Isd short-time pickup or the Ii instantaneous pickup was exceeded.
Ig: The Ig ground fault pickup was exceeded.
Ap: The self-protection indicator light (D) lights when the trip unit causes the breaker to trip
for a reason other than an overcurrent on the Ir, Ii, Isd, or Ig functions.
The Ap light can indicate:
* issue with internal current sensors, usually moisture or corrosion
* instantaneous override level is exceeded
* fail-safe protection for circuit in case of trip unit malfunction
* trip unit temperature approaches 90 deg. C
* overvoltage on 24 Vdc inputs F1-F2
FA FA176046: Determining the cause of breaker tripping with Ap light indication on the Micrologic trip unit
Instuction Bulletin 48049-136-05: Micrologic 2.0A, 3.0A, 5.0A, and 6.0A Electronic Trip Units