Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
SCF is a Short Circuit Fault
All models and serial numbers
Possible causes are:
1. heat sink fans are not operating
2. The output transistors (IGBT) are not gating correctly
3. Short circuit in the motor or motor wiring
4. capacitance due to long motor lengths
1. replace the heat sink fans
2. repair or replace the drive. This drive has been discontinued. Parts may not be available.
3. check motor for shorts, Megger motor and motor wires with minimum of 1000v megger
4. add a load filter
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!