Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
AC Voltage Fault will occur when the grid voltage varies outside of the inverter's anti-islanding range. This is usually more common when 2 or more inverters share the same lines or if there is heavy loading on the grid.
The Anti-Islanding settings can be re-configured. You will require the permission of the utility company before you open the anti islanding settings of the inverter.
Please see attached Software and User Guides
You will also need a Serial/USB cable and the dedicated driver it came with. Follow the instructions to get the cable working. Please see attached "GT RS232-USB Comm Info" as a good example.
Please review the GT Config Lite User's Guide for detailed info.
Here are the key points.
1. Install software / password is : xanadu (lower case)
2. VERIFY that you have POWER-OFF the GT
3. Connect the Serial/USB cable from the GT to your PC and also PUSH ONCE on the "PIC Enable Switch"
4. Now, POWER-ON the GT : Inverter will flash "EXT SHUTDOWN"
6. From here on, Refer to the GT Config Lite User's Guide, page 7-10 for image illustration
5. When changing a parameter, double click the desired cell in the ?WRITE? column and make the change
6. Click ?PROGRAM? to update and verify the change in the ?READ? column
7a. For UL-01, 864-0XXX inverters, you will be changing the High Threshold Phase to Phase and the Reconnect Voltage
7b. For UL-05, 864-1XXX inverters, you will be changing the High Threshold Phase to Neutral and the Reconnect Voltage
8. Now, VERIFY that you have POWER-OFF the GT , followed by release the "PIC Enable Switch" and remove your cable
9. Finally, POWER-ON the inverter
10. Check operation status