Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The screen remains blank even though voltage has been applied to the line supply terminals.
All Models and serial numbers.
To be determined
1. Verify proper voltages are applied to the line supply terminals L1 L2 L3.
2. Measure the DC bus. With the multimeter set on DC put the positive lead on PA+ and the negative lead on PC-. This value will be approximately the line voltage times the square root of 2. Example if the line voltage is 480Vac the DC bus voltage should measure approximately 679Vdc (480 * 1.414 = 679vdc).
3. If the DC bus is correct check all connections. Verify the control terminal board is seated properly.
4. Remove all wires from the terminal control board and measure terminals PP (+10) and CC (power supply common). This should measure 10vdc.
5. Check your P24 (+24) and CC (power supply common). This should measure 24vdc.
If any voltages of steps 2, 4, and 5 read 0v then the drive will need to be repaired or replaced.