Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for the replacement lamp in an XVPC strobe unit?

The strobe units have an integral discharge tube as the light source.   It is not available as a separate part.   The complete strobe unit must be replaced.

CTA-ID : 2061224
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?