Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can I order replacement parts for High Horsepower (HHP) ATV58 ?HHP is 460V, 100HP or larger.

Some of the parts have been obsoleted and are no longer available.  The parts that are available, are ONLY available through our Field Services group.  

It may be possible to have the drive repaired.  Contact the Schneider Electric Industrial Repair Service at 1-800-950-9550 for more information.  

CTA-ID : 2061333
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?