Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

On Powerpact H, J, or L breakers with interchangeable trip units, can you change the breaker rating by changing the trip unit?

In some cases you can.
The H frame is interchangeable only between 100 and 150.
The J frame is 250 only.
The L frame trip units are interchangeable up or down between 250, 400, and 600A.

CTA-ID : 2060993
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?