The smart thermostat, made Wiser.Learn more
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Schneider Electric USA Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
How do I use the Network Management Card to retrieve Event, Data, and Config Files on an InRow
All InRow Cooling units
Data Center Cooling
Retrieving Event Log
1) Open a command prompt.
2) Type “ftp <ip address>” on the command prompt line and press Enter.
3) Log in using Username and Password on their respective lines and press Enter. (Username and Password are typically “apc”). NOTE: Password will not display on screen when typed.
4) At ftp> type “get event.txt” and press Enter. (Also retrieve event.txt, data.txt, and config.ini)
5) This first step is completed. Now the file will be retrieved and the connection closed.
6) Locate event.txt in your Documents and Settings folder on your C:\ drive. Once the file is located, you may open the document to review.
7) At ftp> type “bye” and press Enter. This will log you out of the session. You will need to follow the same steps 1-6 to retrieve the Config.ini and the Data.txt files.