Start here for access to our Knowledge Base to get answers to over one hundred thousand questions online in seconds.Find Answers
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
|LCC Compatibility Matrix|
|Supported UPS Families/Models||Compatibility Notes|
• Check the specific UPS model via the front LCD on the unit or model number sticker. For full compatibility, the latest UPS firmware update must be applied. Refer to the APC UPS Firmware Update Wizard for the latest version for your UPS. The APC UPS Firmware Update Wizard and other valuable UPS firmware information can be found in knowledge base article FA164737.
• Includes all variations for voltage configuration, rackmount models, and tower models in all locales.
• Compatability is fully supported
• Requires LCC firmware version 3.0 or higher
• Communication will be lost to the embedded NMC
•*SURTD split phase models are not supported. They are indicated by a P in their part number, such as SURTD6000RMXLP3U
• Requires UPS Firmware 5.1 or later. In order to check your UPS firmware version, access to the UPS serial port is required.
• Includes all variations for voltage configuration and models available in all locales.
• SURTD models do not support the AP9620's USB port functionality, only the DB-9 serial output.
|• Compatibility is fully supported.|
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!