Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What type of hub can be used on a REHU494IP safety switch?

Use watertight H (zinc) type or H-CP (chrome plated zinc) type. H and H-CP type of hubs are available for 1/2`` through 4`` conduit trade sizes.

CTA-ID : 2055382
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?