Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the KAL breaker interchangeable with the Powerpact H/J breakers?

The Powerpact breakers are the replacement for the KA and KH. The KAL and Powerpact H and J breakers have different dimensions, mounting, and they use different accessories such as operating mechanisms, shunt trips, enclosures, etc.

CTA-ID : 2055045
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?