Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a ``Type E`` insert to conduit adapter?

Insert to 1/2`` conduit = DIC050, Insert to 3/4`` conduit = DIC075, Insert to 1`` conduit = DIC100, Insert to 1-1/4`` conduit = DIC125
Type E insert to conduit adapter for underfloor duct is now obsolete.

CTA-ID : 2053512
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?