Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Where does customer bring his wires out from the shunt trip accessory on an I-line style HDA breaker? <br />

A different cover is supplied on I-line style Powerpact H and J breakers than is provided for unit mounted circuit breakers. The control wires run underneath the breaker cover out the side of the breaker. Also, there is a space between the case of adjacently mounted breakers to allow for routing the wires into the wiring gutter of the panelboard or switchboard. For a picture, see the instruction bulletin for Powerpact H and J circuit breakers.

CTA-ID : 2050410
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?