Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Does Square D offer any replacement parts for the OLD TRILLIANT plastic load centers?

Old Design repair parts

Product Line:
Trilliant load centers

Repair parts


Square D no longer manufactures the TRILLIANT product line. ALL of the Trilliant replacement parts(covers, interiors, main breakers, boxes, etc) are Obsolete and no longer available, except for a very limited number of branch breakers. Check the system for availability for any branch breakers, an example catalog number is SDT120(single pole, 20amp). Contact Square D at 888-778-2733 for further information. The customer would need to consider replacing the complete load center with a QO or Homeline. 

CTA-ID : 2050536
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?