Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can a key interlock be provided on a J250R circuit breaker enclosure?

A key interlock cannot be applied to a J250R enclosure. However, we can provide a key interlock on a J250AWK enclosure. The J250AWK carries a NEMA 3R rating and is suitable for use outdoors when a drain screw located in the bottom endwall is removed. We would provide the H or J frame PowerPact circuit breaker, the J250AWK circuit breaker enclosure and key interlock all factory assembled. The catalog number would be dependent upon the circuit breaker required.

CTA-ID : 2049142
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?