Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can you use a NC68VS vented cover on a 250A NF Main Breaker panel that has a subfeed breaker and 30 circuits?

No. Vented covers are used on 400A panels and above. You must use a NC68S.

CTA-ID : 2045471
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?