Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is there an option for ``T`` type interchangeable trip unit H or J frame breakers in an I-Line Panelboard or Switchboard?

No. The ``T`` options are restricted to unit mount (lug to lug) breakers only. Not available for I-Line construction.

CTA-ID : 2044458
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?