Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the part number for a sub feed breaker kit for a NQ 225A max panel?

Suggested the NQSFB2Q ( takes the powerpact Q frame breaker) or the NQSFB2HJ ( takes powerpact H or J frame breaker).

CTA-ID : 2042035
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?