Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the catalog number for the replacement handle for PA, PC, PX, PH, PE breakers?

Product Line:
Circuit Breakers

Electrical Distribution Equipment

For breakers produced before March 1975, there is no replacement handle.
For breakers produced after March 1975 the following is available:

HRPA is the handle assembly.
PAKK - is the "optional" interlock adapter plate.

See Supplemental Digest, Section 3
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?