Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is the replacement for an HCW5080-8 I-Line panelboard interior?<br />

Use an HCP50868. It has the same amount of branch mounting space and will fit in the old 80`` high box. However, the original trim will not fit and there is no replacement trim available.

CTA-ID : 2031069
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?