Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Are replacement handles available for circuit breakers?<br />

Replacement handles are available for the Square D P frame and Masterpact. Replacement handle extensions are available for the Compact NSF, NSJ, CK and CM breakers.

CTA-ID : 2030393
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?