Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is an undervoltage trip modification available for an EDB, EGB or EJB breaker?

No. The only available modifications for EDB, EGB and EJB breakers are 120v shunt trip (SA), auxiliary switch/alarm switch (AABA) and auxiliary switch/alarm switch/shunt trip (AABASA)

CTA-ID : 2028044
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?