Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What is required to convert a HOM1624L125C main lugs load center to a 50 ampere main breaker load center?

Use a QOM50VH to convert this load center from a main lugs to a 50 ampere main breaker device. Another option would be to back feed a HOM250 branch breaker as the main. A HOM4RK2LA Retaining Kit would also be required for the back feed option. The back feed option will use 2 of the load centers 16 spaces.

CTA-ID : 2028707
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?