Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Powerpact and Masterpact Neutral CT`s (NCT): Where do I connect the Vn connection on the NCT?

The Vn connection is used with a Power metering trip unit (5.0P or 6.0P) trip unit or Harmonic (5.0H or 6.0H) trip unit because they monitor voltage. In this case wire Vn from the NCT to Vn on the breaker. The Vn connection is not used with ammeter trip unit (5.0A or 6.0A) because it only monitors current and not voltage.

CTA-ID : 2027515
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?