Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Customer is needing a flange for a LDB610. Is this also called a panel adaptor?

A flange and a panel adaptor are the same thing. It is a unit that adapts a wireway run to an enclosure or wall opening.

CTA-ID : 2023642
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?