Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What are the handle padlock attachments for a RG/RJ/RL Powerpact breaker?<br />

Use a S33996 for a removable lockoff / lockon . Use a S32631 for a fixed lockoff / lockon (for factory installation use suffix ``YP`` on the catalog number ) .

CTA-ID : 2023529
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?