Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What exactly does "Semi-flush" mean in regards to Combination Service Entrance Devices?

Product Installation

Product Line:
Combination Service Entrance Device 


Enclosure Mounting

The term "Semi-flush" refers to an enclosure mounting within a wall structure. The enclosure would get partially(or Semi-flush) mounted into a wall structure. Therefore, the enclosure is neither surface (mounted ON the wall), nor flush (mounted completely IN the wall). The enclosure will be installed IN the wall partially(or Semi-flush), with a portion of the enclosure extending past the surface of the wall. A mounting flange around the sides and top is attached to the wall studs.

CTA-ID : 2035508
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?