Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Is the Class 2510 Type KR* or KW* available with conduit entry on top and bottom?<br />* - followed by a 1, 2 5, or 6; the number may also be followed by A, B, or C.

These switches are supplied as standard with one 3/4`` pipe tap in the bottom but the enclosure box is reversible for top feed. To obtain the 3/4`` pipe tap in the top and bottom add suffix ``H`` to the part number. For example 2510KR1 becomes 2510KR1H, 2510KW1A becomes 2510KW1AH.

CTA-ID : 2020301
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?