The smart thermostat, made Wiser.Learn more
...See what we've been doing in some of our major markets.Find your Location
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Common suffixes on Low Voltage Transformers
Applies to Low Voltage Transformers by SquareD/Schneider Electric
Low Voltage Transformers have different insulation systems and temperature rise classifications
1. An F Suffixdesignates Class 180 insulation system with 115 deg C average temperature rise in the windings
2. An FB Suffix designates Class 180 insulation system with 80 deg C average temperature rise in the windings
3. An H Suffix designates Class 220 insulation system with 150 deg C average temperature rise in the windings
4. An HF suffix designates Class 220 insulation system with 115 deg C average temperature rise in the windings.
5. An HB suffix designates Class 220 insulation system with 80 deg C average temperature rise in the windings.
CTA-ID : 2017425
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!