Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Do we have any Overhead Feed 400 amp All In One`s?

All of the 400 amp All In One`s are Underground Feed. However, we do offer an Overhead Feed Trough, OCK400, that could be used in conjunction with the CSED. This would be for a surface mount application only.

CTA-ID : 2012066
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?