Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

Can an UHTRS213B be used for an underground service?

Yes, But when unit is installed for underground service a closing plate, ACP, is required for installation over the hub opening in the top endwall

CTA-ID : 2011189
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?