Diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences.Supplier Resource Center
Our Supplier Diversity Program is designed to build business relationships with integrity. We are committed to diversity and will do business with the "best" regardless of ethnic, racial or social, gender, disabled persons and veteran background.
Schneider Electric understands corporate and ethical business responsibilities include investing in the communities it serves to enhance their economic, environmental and social well-being. Just as Schneider's global operations strive to contribute to the quality of life in its host communities, the Company's long-term success depends on community support and partner suppliers for its operations, products and services.
Schneider Electric accepts third party certifications awarded by the following agencies:
• National Minority Suppliers Development Council (NMSDC) or Regional Affiliate;
• Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC); www.wbenc.org
• U.S. Business Leadership Network (USBLN); www.usbln.org
• U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC); www.uspaacc.com/
• Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise; www.vetbiz.gov
• Small Business Administration (SBA); www.sba.gov
• National Veteran-Owned Business Administration (NaVOBA); www.navoba.com
You may scan certification documents and other supporting materials that you feel appropriate: Certificates, awards, and upload to the Supplier Registration Portal.
By completing the registration process, you acknowledge and understand Prospective Supplier Review Process.