Achieve your potential - build an exciting careerDiscover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people and communities around the world. Every day, we challenge employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and sustainable performance make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
- Your career Chart your own course to success
- Your talent Find your place at our company
- Schneider Electric at a glance Fulfill your potential while reshaping our world
- Frequently Asked Questions What makes Schneider Electric different?
- View the video: Melanie in Boston: You're On A Schneider Electric employee talks about working at Schneider Electric.
Our leadership and culture An introduction to who we are
Schneider Electric is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
At Schneider Electric, diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. Inclusion is the way we treat and perceive all differences.
We provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities to ensure that they have an equal opportunity to apply and be considered for a position. If you are unable to use this website to view or apply for a position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Department at TalentAcquisition.NA@schneider-electric.com for assistance.